Nectar collectors have become extremely popular in recent years, offering users the ability to enjoy their wax concentrates on the go. But when you begin looking for a nectar collector of your very own, what should you be looking for? Which brands are the best to choose from? The good news is that you do not have to undertake this journey alone.
10 Best Nectar Collectors of 2021
If you’re on the hunt for a nectar collector to take your dabbing game to the next level, here are the 10 best nectar of 2021 that you may want to consider adding to your collection. Whether its for you or a stoner gift, either way it will be appreciated!
1. Lookah Seahorse Max Electronic Nectar Collector
The Lookah Seahorse Max is a very unique electronic nectar collector that you didn't know you needed. If you like the Seahorse Pro, you will love the max even more. It gives you more control of your dabbing abilities. You can still use this as a 2 in 1 where you can dab it and vaporize the oil.
The most unique part of the Lookah Seahorse Max is it comes with a water glass bubbler that helps filter out your smoke. By the time it touches your lips, it will be cooled down. The quartz tip helps too.
The Seahorse Max gives you the ultimate power. You can switch it from 3.2v (blue), 3.6v (purple), 4.1 (white). You simply switch it by clicking twice quickly. It weighs as much as a regular smartphone.
You also get a stand with it so you can rest it on the stand when you're done dabbing. The coil will be hot when you finish.
2. Lookah Seahorse Pro Electronic Nectar Collector
The Lookah Seahorse nectar collector offered a wide variety of vibrant colors to choose from and made it possible to hit your favorite concentrates in style. But if you liked the Lookah Seahorse, you’re going to love the Lookah Seahorse Pro Electronic Nectar Collector.
The Lookah Seahorse Pro offers a sleeker, more modern design with sturdier materials that enhance the overall experience. Besides the upgraded look, the Pro version of this crowd favorite vaporizer also offers:
- Dual-Use Functionality: Dual-use is an important feature to have as taking a hit from your nectar collector may not always be possible (depending upon where you are and the situations you are in). Fortunately, the Lookah Seahorse Pro Electronic Nectar Collector offers both vertical dabbing as well as cartridge vaping, with this device being compatible with most 510 threaded cartridges.
- Variable Voltage Temperature Options: Having multiple temperature options can be important for dab enthusiasts who want to get the most out of their concentrates. The Lookah Seahorse Pro comes with 4.1V, 3.6V, and 3.2V, all of which are indicated by different colors on the device.
- Compatibility With Water Pipes: Want cleaner, cooler hits when using your nectar collector? This dab straw is compatible with water pipes, making it easy to insert into your bong and vape from!
- Easy of Use and Discreet: The Lookah Seahorse Pro is easy to use and discreet (far smaller than similar offerings), making it possible for you to get your hits on the go without complicated setups or attracting unwanted attention.
If you’re looking for a simple nectar collector that looks good and operates even better, the Lookah Seahorse Pro Electronic Nectar Collector is one of the dab straws that you should consider taking a closer look at.
3. Huni Badger Vertical Electric Nectar Collector
The introduction of the nectar collector resulted in greater innovation, offering users a wide variety of options that truly stand out from their competition. One of these unique products is the Huni Badger Vertical Electric Nectar Collector.
The Huni Badger looks more like a handheld vaporizer than a vertical vaporizer, but this boxy design exists for good reason. Unlike other electronic nectar collectors, the Huni Badger offers extensive battery life, which is due to its 18650mAh battery. The good news is that this battery is also removable and rechargeable, making it possible for you to keep several backups so that you never have to stop dabbing.
Another unique aspect of the Huni Badger is that it offers two different tips. If you’re looking for smoother hits that allow you to truly enjoy your concentrates, you can use the low-temperature HuniTip. If you’re a fan of massive clouds, you can use the high-temperature HuniTip instead.
To wrap up this excellent design, the Huni Badger can reach its highest temperature in a matter of 10 seconds, comes with an excellent storage case to keep your goods protected while traveling, and is easy to clean and use. If you want a device that goes out of its way to cater to your needs, choose the Huni Badger Vertical Electric Nectar Collector.
4. Atmos Electro Electronic Nectar Collector
Want a product that provides you with a slimmer body and more traditional wax pen feel? If so, you’re going to love the Atmos Electro Electronic Nectar Collector. The Atmos Electro is an electronic dabber that looks more like a wax pen than a dab straw, making it perfect for those who aren’t a fan of traditional nectar collector bodies.
What can you expect when purchasing the Atmos Electro Electronic Nectar Collector? This sleek, modern nectar collector comes with:
- Vertical Dabber/Wax Pen Use: Any dab enthusiast knows that having more options when it comes to vaping is always a good thing. Fortunately, that is just what you get with the Atmos Electro. If you’re somewhere where you can easily take a dab, simply turn on your device, heat it up, and dip it into your concentrates to use the nectar collector feature. If you’re somewhere where you may not have quick access to your concentrates in this manner, load it from the top and use it as a wax pen instead!
- Simple Use: The Atmos Electro is a no-fuss product. Just load it up or prep your concentrates, turn it on, and go.
If you want a hassle-free product that makes it extremely simple to get your daily dose of concentrates, the Atmos Electro is an excellent choice for you.
5. Alien Ape Dual Electronic Nectar Collector
There are nectar collectors that follow the basic formula and those that choose to stand out. The Alien Ape Dual Electronic Nectar Collector falls into the latter category.
Although there’s not much to be said about this vape as it focuses on providing a very simple experience, the first thing that you’ll notice is the futuristic design, which makes it an excellent candidate for those who are truly interested in having a standout device. Beyond its space-age look, the Alien Ape nectar collector comes with dual-use for dipping into concentrates and vaping with 510 threaded cartridges, 3 variable temperatures that include 3.4V, 3.7V, and 4.2V, and an easy-to-clean and operate body.
Looking for something out of this world yet extremely easy to use for your dabbing needs? The Alien Ape Dual Electronic Nectar Collector may be just what you’re looking for.
6. Big Dipper Electronic Nectar Collector
Looking for a more traditional dabbing experience? One great product that lives up to its name is the Big Dipper Electronic Nectar Collector.
The Big Dipper nectar collector is a handheld dab straw that looks much like a syringe. Although it doesn’t have the most attractive design, it comes in plenty of colors to help you personalize your experience. Additionally, the large body lends itself to the positive experience that you’ll have with the Big Dipper.
The Big Dipper offers the convenience of an electronic product while still incorporating the necessary elements of any great nectar collector. All you have to do to get started with the Big Dipper is to fill the miniature glass bubbler, choose between your ceramic and quartz tip, turn your dab straw on, and gently inhale from the top of the bubbler.
For those who are on the hunt for an electronic nectar collector that makes heating easy and vaping more enjoyable, the Big Dipper introduces you to the best of both worlds.
7. The Happy Dab Kit
The biggest problem that new dab enthusiasts face is being able to dip their toes in the water without having to fully commit. Getting access to everything you need can be expensive, and if you invest in the wrong gear or simply find out that you’re not a fan of concentrates, you’re out of hundreds of dollars. Thankfully, there’s a solution to this. If you want everything you need to get started dabbing, you’ll want the Happy Dab Kit.
The Happy Dab Kit is a nectar collector kit that comes with all of the essentials, including:
- A glass nectar collector to help you get started
- A mini butane torch to help you heat the tip of your nectar collector
- A dab tool that makes it easier for you to scoop the concentrates out of their carrying container
- A couple of 5ML containers to hold your wax for when you’re on the go
- A shockproof case to keep your fragile tools protected no matter where you may be
- Happiness (which is said to accompany the kit when you finally open it and use your nectar collector).
Although this kit is a bit more basic in comparison to some of the other products on this list, the Happy Dab Kit offers any starting dabber everything they need to enjoy their wax concentrates and see why the nectar collector is so popular.
8. Dabtech Daborizer
It’s often the most compact vaping products that surprise us the most. This is most certainly the case when it comes Dabtech Daborizer Electronic Nectar Collector.
The Dabtech Daborizer is a palm-sized nectar collector that streamlines the process and helps you get the most out of each dab session. With the Dabtech Daborizer, you will get:
- A spill-proof, glass percolator to help you cool down your hits before they reach your lips
- A choice between quartz and ceramic tips for your dabbing needs, along with a replacement tip in case you find yourself with a broken piece
- A mouthpiece that doubles as a cap for your device
- A strong battery that is said to last approximately 60 to 80 vape sessions when fully charged
- A fast heat up time so you don’t have to wait to dive into your wax concentrates
If you want something that’s compact, gets the job done, and looks like a more modern vaporizer device without standing out too much, the Dabtech Daborizer is a great device that’s worth considering for your dabbing sessions.
9. Evri 3 in 1 Dip Devices
Along your shopping journey, you’re going to find a host of unique devices that are going to pull your attention in all different directions. However, it’s likely that the Evri 3-in-1 Dip Device is the most exciting and useful product that you’ll ever come across.
As its name suggests, the Evri 3-in-1 is a device that is capable of delivering three different types of vaping experiences. If you’re looking to get the traditional nectar collector experience, simply attach the long-lasting, rechargeable 925mAh battery to the straw piece and turn it on, cycling through the three variable voltages (4v, 6v, and 8v) until you find the right one for your needs.
Want to vape some of your favorite e-liquids instead? You can attach the secondary mouthpiece to the battery to enjoy your e-juices as well. Finally, if you’re a fan of pre-filled cartridges or even pod systems, the final attachment allows you to enjoy all of these, whether you’re plugging in a 510 threaded cartridge or even a Juul pod. Even better, you can actually replace the battery if you start running out of juice, making it perfect for those who cycle between these options and use their product multiple times throughout the day.
If you’re looking for a vape product that allows you to combine all of your essentials into one device, the Evri 3-in-1 Dip Device is the epitome of functionality and convenience.
10. 5" Mini Glass Nectar Collector Kit With 510 Thread Nail
If you’re just getting started or you’re on a budget, you may instead be looking for something basic that offers just the essentials. For this, we recommend the 5" mini glass nectar collector kit with 510 thread nail, which provides you with a basic compact nectar collector, three different nail materials to choose from, an internal percolator to help you keep your hits cool, a dabber tool to hep you scoop your wax concentrates, and an XL pyrex dab dish to take your hits from.
11. 6" Silicone Honeycomb Nectar Collector
Are you someone who finds themselves frequently breaking their glass pieces? Are you tired of having to go through the extensive process of cleaning your pipes each time? If so, you’re going to want to get the 6" silicone honeycomb nectar collector. The 6" silicone honeycomb nectar collector is a safer alternative to glass products that provides you with a titanium tip, spill-proof water chamber, a cap that doubles as a dab dish, and plenty of colorful designs to choose from!
Unless you are familiar with nectar collectors and the different types available, the list above may be quite confusing. This can make the buyer’s journey a bit difficult. Fortunately, we have some FAQs that may help to clarify any questions you may have once you begin looking around for a new nectar collector to add to your collection.
What Are Nectar Collectors?
Nectar collectors are tools that offer an alternative to dab rigs. Long and thin, these tools make it possible to simply heat up the nail or the tip of your dab straw, dip it straight into the wax concentrates to vaporize the material, and inhale it through the device with ease. Beyond the ease of use, this also makes it so that you can get your dabs on the go rather than having to try to tote around a bulky dab rig. If you’ve always wanted to make your dabbing sessions more portable, you are going to want to get a nectar collector.
Why Are These the Best?
The list above offers a wide collection of high-end dab devices that come with features most dab enthusiasts are looking for when shopping for a new tool or device. When looking at this list, make sure to consider what you want and which products best represent those personal needs.
Nectar collectors can help you take your dabbing experience to the next level by making it more portable and enjoyable. If you’re ready to add a nectar collector to your collection, use the guide of the 10 best nectar collectors of 2021 to help you find the right tool or device for your needs!