Most dab enthusiasts can appreciate an item that makes the process of dabbing much simpler than it normally is. One such product that is designed for a seamless dabbing experience is the electric nectar collector.
A relatively straightforward product, this revolutionary design has eliminated the many problems that come with traditional dabbing tools. But for those just learning about it, what is a nectar collector dab kit, and how does it differ from similar items? If you have these questions in mind, let’s take a look!
What Is An Electric Nectar Collector?
An e-nectar collector is a dab straw that is designed to get rid of the need for dab torches by providing you with an electronically heated nail instead. For those who don’t like having to carry around multiple tools around with them when they wish to take a dab, this makes getting your daily dose of concentrates easy no matter where you may be.
Benefits of an Electronic Nectar Collector
An electric nectar collector pen or straw comes with many benefits that make it the beloved product that it is today. Some of these benefits include:
Electronic nectar collectors are far more efficient than glass or silicone products. Why? This is due to the fact that all you have to do to start the vaping process is hit a button. Once your device is on, it heats the nail and you are ready to go. No more having to fumble around for your dab torch while you are on the go!
E-nectar collectors are better for individuals who don’t want to have to go through the process of physically heating their nail. Instead, you can let your device do all the work and turn your device on at a moment’s notice. This makes having a quick dab sesh more than possible, circumventing all the time-consuming aspects that go into taking a dab.
The point of having a nectar collector is to make the process of taking a dab easier. However, with other nectar collectors, pulling out your product, putting it together, heating it up, and putting everything back away can still be quite inconvenient. With an electric nectar collector, all of the tools that you need are built into your product, making for a convenient dab sesh every time.
Since electronic nectar collectors are, well, electronics, they naturally come with far more features than you would expect from a manual product. Some of these features can include:
Heat still plays an important role in dabbing, and you want to make sure that you apply the right amount of heat to your concentrates when you take a hit. Most electronic nectar collectors will come with variable voltages that you can cycle through until you find the right heat level for your waxes. Although this doesn’t provide you with complete coverage, it will help you find the perfect temperature for whatever substance you are dabbing.
No Torch Required
Even though dab torches have gotten smaller and easier to carry, having to bring tools with you to dab is still quite inconvenient. With an electronic nectar collector, you no longer have to worry about having to have a full dab torch on you. Instead, your device heats the atomizer. All you have to do is dip it into your substance and inhale the vapors. This is what makes it such a desirable product for those who want a truly seamless dabbing experience.
How to Use an Electric Nectar Collector
E-nectar collectors do have more features, but that does not mean that they are harder to use than a silicone nectar collector or a glass product. Once you find the right electronic nectar collector for you, getting started is as easy as:
- Removing the cap from the product (caps are designed to prevent your atomizer from taking damage during travel. You may also need to put your dab straw together if it is a device that comes apart and you keep it apart when not in use.
- Turning on the device. Much like vapes, nectar collectors will generally require you to press on the power button a certain number of times in order to turn on the device.
- If your heat setting is the right one, all you have to do is wait for your device to heat up. If you are a dabbing a substance that requires a little bit more heat, you can typically cycle through the various voltage option using the power button (this will also usually require you to press the power button a specific number of times).
- Once your device is hot enough to use, you may either be able to dip it in and inhale or hold down on the power button and dip it in (then inhale).
- That’s it! You have officially taken the first hit from your new electronic nectar collector!
Glass and silicone nectar collectors offer a portable alternative to the dab rig, but still require the same tools in order to be used. If this is something that you are looking to avoid, consider purchasing an electric nectar collector and use the guide above to learn more about why these products may be the best fit for you!